We're teaming up with a few of our friends again this summer for a casual ride on the border to border trail (or as we like to call it - the brewery to brewery trail!)
Sunday, June 12
10am - depart Arbor Brewing Company Microbrewery in Ypsilanti. 720 Norris Street, Ypsilanti
The ride will take most people somewhere between 45 and 75 minutes
11ish - grab a bite to eat at Arbor Brewing Company Brewpub in Ann Arbor. 114 E. Washington Street, Ann Arbor
After brunch we'll ride back to the Microbrewery and relax in the beer garden with a pint of our B2B Trail Ale.
There is no charge or purchase required to participate but we do ask that all participants pre-register and sign a waiver.
Proceeds from the B2B Trail Ale benefit the Friends of the Border to Border Trail: A group of individuals working to see that the Border To Border Trail is completed, maintained, enhanced and most of all, used.
- The ride is moderate as the total distance is 20 miles with some hills
- Solo Riders must be 12 years of age and trailers are aok
- What to bring: water, spare tire tube, helmet
- What not to bring: headphones
- Remember it is the law to obey all traffic rules
- Don’t forget to check your bike before the ride: breaks, gears, tires